Glee Losing Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley As Series Regulars: Report
3:44 pm, June 28th, 2013
“Glee” will have fewer familiar faces in Season 5.
Dianna Agron, who appeared sporadically last season, is reportedly not scheduled to return with the exception of possible guest appearances.
The quartet of departing series regulars may also come back as guest stars.
What do you think about the “Glee” cast departures?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired