Glee Losing Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley As Series Regulars: Report
3:44 pm, June 28th, 2013
“Glee” will have fewer familiar faces in Season 5.
Dianna Agron, who appeared sporadically last season, is reportedly not scheduled to return with the exception of possible guest appearances.
The quartet of departing series regulars may also come back as guest stars.
What do you think about the “Glee” cast departures?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage