MAG: Lea Michele Leading Glee Cast “Revolt” Against Ryan Murphy
12:42 pm, December 8th, 2011
The magazine claims the young musical talents on the Fox series are “fed up” with storyline decisions, low pay and long hours, and have organized behind Michele.
“The cast has been speaking about banding together against [Murphy], and Lea is leading the charge,” explains a so-called “source.”
According to the article, frustrated cast members include Dianna Agron (whose character was rendered “unlikable” because she allegedly suggested ideas to Murphy) and Amber Riley (whom Murphy allegedly “threatened to axe” in retaliation for her pal Michele butting heads with him).
Now, “on-set anguish” has supposedly led everyone to line up behind Michele to demand… what exactly?
Us Weekly doesn’t say.
There’s lots of talk of “mutiny” and “showdown,” and then absolutely no details aside from the fact that everyone works long hours (as with every TV show) and wants more money (as with every job, ever).
A rep for Michele tells Gossip Cop the Us article “isn’t true.”
Alleged “mutiny” agitator Michele herself, meanwhile, seems too busy tweeting nearly every day about how “awesome” and “amazing” her job is to lead much of a revolt.
On December 3, for instance, she was “making some coffee & catching up w/ my favorite boss/BFF Ryan Murphy :)”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained