CLAIM: Glee Could Be “Cancelled” Due to Lea Michele “Diva Attitude”
2:42 pm, March 19th, 2013
It’s time for yet another bogus “exclusive” from Hollyscoop.
On Tuesday, the webloid claimed that Lea Michele’s “diva attitude” could get “Glee” canceled.
In other words: Hollyscoop doesn’t understand how TV works.
The unreliable site says Michele “has a hostile attitude that’s creating an awful on-set work environment that could ruin and compromise future seasons of the series.”
“‘Glee’ may be going off the air after next season,” alleges a so-called “source” for Hollyscoop. “[Creator] Ryan Murphy and the rest of the cast cannot stand Lea Michele. She acts like a diva and is not nice to anyone anymore, even her boyfriend Cory [Monteith].”
The webloid says Murphy is “this close to pulling the plug on Lea’s character,” except that he supposedly “knows that many ‘Glee’ fans won’t continue to watch the show without her.”
“Lea’s told him that without her the show is nothing,” explains the Hollyscoop source.
So Murphy’s going to… end the show?
The only thing that’s clear is that Hollyscoop wanted to stir up some drama by putting “Glee” and “cancelled” in the same headline, even though there’s no truth to the rumor.
A source close to Murphy tells Gossip Cop the report is “absolute nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Famous Left Handers
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?