Who Should Be “Glee”-ified?
10:25 am, April 26th, 2010POLL
“I’ve always loved her. I’m entertaining it,” says Murphy. “I think young kids would like that.”
(How’s that for an eclectic group?)
“The key is the songs in the catalogue have to have a certain degree of theatricality,” explains Murphy.
With that in mind, Gossip Cop wants to know which artist YOU want to see given the “Glee” treatment!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?