Who Should Be “Glee”-ified?
10:25 am, April 26th, 2010POLL
“I’ve always loved her. I’m entertaining it,” says Murphy. “I think young kids would like that.”
(How’s that for an eclectic group?)
“The key is the songs in the catalogue have to have a certain degree of theatricality,” explains Murphy.
With that in mind, Gossip Cop wants to know which artist YOU want to see given the “Glee” treatment!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy