Who Should Be “Glee”-ified?
10:25 am, April 26th, 2010POLL
“I’ve always loved her. I’m entertaining it,” says Murphy. “I think young kids would like that.”
(How’s that for an eclectic group?)
“The key is the songs in the catalogue have to have a certain degree of theatricality,” explains Murphy.
With that in mind, Gossip Cop wants to know which artist YOU want to see given the “Glee” treatment!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin