‘Glee’ is Now Bigger Than The Beatles
2:02 pm, October 6th, 2010
How’s this for rather stunning news?
The cast of “Glee” has passed The Beatles for the most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 chart by a non-solo act.
With six Hot 100 debuts this week following their much-hyped Britney Spears episode, the fictional high schoolers have had a whopping 75 songs on the chart.
The Beatles had 71.
Elvis Presley is still the overall leader with 108 appearances, followed by James Brown in second place with 91.
“Glee” is now third, ahead of Ray Charles and Aretha Franklin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?