‘Glee’ is Now Bigger Than The Beatles
2:02 pm, October 6th, 2010
How’s this for rather stunning news?
The cast of “Glee” has passed The Beatles for the most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 chart by a non-solo act.
With six Hot 100 debuts this week following their much-hyped Britney Spears episode, the fictional high schoolers have had a whopping 75 songs on the chart.
The Beatles had 71.
Elvis Presley is still the overall leader with 108 appearances, followed by James Brown in second place with 91.
“Glee” is now third, ahead of Ray Charles and Aretha Franklin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss