‘Glee’ is Now Bigger Than The Beatles
2:02 pm, October 6th, 2010
How’s this for rather stunning news?
The cast of “Glee” has passed The Beatles for the most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 chart by a non-solo act.
With six Hot 100 debuts this week following their much-hyped Britney Spears episode, the fictional high schoolers have had a whopping 75 songs on the chart.
The Beatles had 71.
Elvis Presley is still the overall leader with 108 appearances, followed by James Brown in second place with 91.
“Glee” is now third, ahead of Ray Charles and Aretha Franklin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look