WATCH: Glamour Called A “Baby Destiny’s Child” on X Factor
8:33 pm, September 26th, 2013VIDEO
Glamour may have taken the first step in becoming the next big girl R&B group on Thursday’s “X Factor.”
The trio of students, ages 12 and 13, stunned the panel with their acapella rendition of the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
Kelly Rowland jumped out of her seat as soon as the performance was over, exclaiming, “I am so excited!”
“I feel like I’m looking at a baby Destiny’s Child right now!” she added.
Rowland, of course, is a founding member of Destiny’s Child, having joined up with Beyoncé and pals as little girls.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game