WATCH: Glamour Called A “Baby Destiny’s Child” on X Factor
8:33 pm, September 26th, 2013VIDEO
Glamour may have taken the first step in becoming the next big girl R&B group on Thursday’s “X Factor.”
The trio of students, ages 12 and 13, stunned the panel with their acapella rendition of the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
Kelly Rowland jumped out of her seat as soon as the performance was over, exclaiming, “I am so excited!”
“I feel like I’m looking at a baby Destiny’s Child right now!” she added.
Rowland, of course, is a founding member of Destiny’s Child, having joined up with Beyoncé and pals as little girls.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party