WATCH: Glamour Called A “Baby Destiny’s Child” on X Factor
8:33 pm, September 26th, 2013VIDEO
Glamour may have taken the first step in becoming the next big girl R&B group on Thursday’s “X Factor.”
The trio of students, ages 12 and 13, stunned the panel with their acapella rendition of the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
Kelly Rowland jumped out of her seat as soon as the performance was over, exclaiming, “I am so excited!”
“I feel like I’m looking at a baby Destiny’s Child right now!” she added.
Rowland, of course, is a founding member of Destiny’s Child, having joined up with Beyoncé and pals as little girls.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014