WATCH: Glamour Called A “Baby Destiny’s Child” on X Factor
8:33 pm, September 26th, 2013VIDEO
Glamour may have taken the first step in becoming the next big girl R&B group on Thursday’s “X Factor.”
The trio of students, ages 12 and 13, stunned the panel with their acapella rendition of the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
Kelly Rowland jumped out of her seat as soon as the performance was over, exclaiming, “I am so excited!”
“I feel like I’m looking at a baby Destiny’s Child right now!” she added.
Rowland, of course, is a founding member of Destiny’s Child, having joined up with Beyoncé and pals as little girls.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents