Gladys Knight: If I Were Janet Jackson, Paris “Would Have No Teeth” After Scuffle
12:56 pm, July 27th, 2012VIDEO
Gladys Knight weighed in on the current Jackson family controversy on “The Talk” on Thursday, saying that if she were Janet Jackson, Michael’s daughter Paris would “have no teeth” after their alleged, though unsubstantiated, physical altercation.
Knight, a longtime friend of the Jackson clan, said, “Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who’s the one to try to direct the other one here?”
“I would think it’s a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is. She is a Jackson,” offered the singer.
Knight then added, “If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth… That’s how we were brought up. You respect your elders.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, TMZ claimed 14-year-old Paris and her aunt supposedly had a scuffle in which Janet allegedly slapped Paris and called her “a spoiled little b***h,” prompting Paris to allegedly slap her right back and yell, “This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!”
For the record, we have been unable to substantiate the family slapping claims.
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Knight’s opinion on the Jackson family incident?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?