Giuliana Rancic Returns to Work Two Weeks After Double Mastectomy
2:43 pm, December 27th, 2011
“Back at work today since surgery,” tweeted the TV personality. Excited to be on set of @ENews. I’ve missed my 2nd family (co-workers and you guys!!!) #thankful.”
In October, Rancic revealed that she had breast cancer during an appearance on the “Today Show.”
She subsequently had a double lumpectomy to treat the disease, but when the procedure failed to give her a clean bill of health, opted to go forward with the double mastectomy.
Now she’s back at E!, doing what she loves.
Here’s hoping her recovery continues to be speedy!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups