Giuliana Rancic: I Was “Nervous Wreck” About Revealing Breast Cancer (VIDEO)
6:26 pm, October 17th, 2011VIDEO
Making the announcement on the “Today Show” this morning was not an easy move for Rancic.
“I was going back and forth – should I do this, should I not do this?” says the reality star and TV host, explaining, “It’s just so personal, and I was like a nervous wreck.”
Ultimately, it was the opportunity to help other young women avoid serious health risks that made Rancic want to publicize her own case.
“I have so many young female viewers who watch me [and] I just want to help them and I have an amazing platform to really help people, so that’s why it was really important for me to share this story,” she says, referring to her fortunate early detection.
She adds, “You have to take awareness and turn it into action.”
Watch a preview of the interview below
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?