Giuliana Rancic: I’m “Feeling Good” After Double Mastectomy
8:56 pm, December 16th, 2011
“I’m healthy and surgery was a success,” the E! personality tells the network.
“It’s been tough, but I’m trying to stay strong and manage the pain,” she says.
Rancic adds she has a “newfound respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate