Giuliana Rancic Returns to Work After Mastectomy Announcement
4:47 pm, December 6th, 2011
The E! correspondent, who revealed on Monday’s “Today” show that she’s going through with the breast cancer surgery, maintained her usual upbeat attitude as she conducted red carpet interviews that evening at the New York premiere of Angelina Jolie‘s directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.
Rancic chatted with Jolie and Brad Pitt, among other celebrities, while also greeting fans who had gathered at the event.
On Tuesday morning, Rancic told Ryan Seacrest that December 12 will be her last day of work before she undergoes the procedure.
She then plans to take two weeks off to recover.
The TV personality has inspired celebrities and fans alike with her positivity throughout her ordeal.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents