Giuliana Rancic Returns to Work After Mastectomy Announcement
4:47 pm, December 6th, 2011
The E! correspondent, who revealed on Monday’s “Today” show that she’s going through with the breast cancer surgery, maintained her usual upbeat attitude as she conducted red carpet interviews that evening at the New York premiere of Angelina Jolie‘s directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.
Rancic chatted with Jolie and Brad Pitt, among other celebrities, while also greeting fans who had gathered at the event.
On Tuesday morning, Rancic told Ryan Seacrest that December 12 will be her last day of work before she undergoes the procedure.
She then plans to take two weeks off to recover.
The TV personality has inspired celebrities and fans alike with her positivity throughout her ordeal.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try