Giuliana & Bill Rancic Welcome Baby Boy!
8:07 am, August 30th, 2012
The couple, who documented their long struggle to have a child on their reality show, welcomed a baby boy named Edward Duke Rancic via surrogate on Wednesday night, Gossip Cop confirms.
The new little Rancic weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
Giuliana told E!, “Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives,” adding, “Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!”
And Bill added on Twitter, “G & I feel blessed beyond words…We did it!”
The Rancics, who were in the Colorado delivery room, where the baby was born, announced in April that they were expecting their first child via a gestational surrogate, and later revealed it would be a boy.
Giuliana, who underwent a double mastectomy last year, has long been vocal about their desire to have a baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?