Giuliana & Bill Rancic Welcome Baby Boy!
8:07 am, August 30th, 2012
The couple, who documented their long struggle to have a child on their reality show, welcomed a baby boy named Edward Duke Rancic via surrogate on Wednesday night, Gossip Cop confirms.
The new little Rancic weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
Giuliana told E!, “Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives,” adding, “Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!”
And Bill added on Twitter, “G & I feel blessed beyond words…We did it!”
The Rancics, who were in the Colorado delivery room, where the baby was born, announced in April that they were expecting their first child via a gestational surrogate, and later revealed it would be a boy.
Giuliana, who underwent a double mastectomy last year, has long been vocal about their desire to have a baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable