Giuliana & Bill Rancic Welcome Baby Boy!
8:07 am, August 30th, 2012
The couple, who documented their long struggle to have a child on their reality show, welcomed a baby boy named Edward Duke Rancic via surrogate on Wednesday night, Gossip Cop confirms.
The new little Rancic weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces.
Giuliana told E!, “Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives,” adding, “Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!”
And Bill added on Twitter, “G & I feel blessed beyond words…We did it!”
The Rancics, who were in the Colorado delivery room, where the baby was born, announced in April that they were expecting their first child via a gestational surrogate, and later revealed it would be a boy.
Giuliana, who underwent a double mastectomy last year, has long been vocal about their desire to have a baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship