Gisele Could Become Billionaire
1:00 pm, June 3rd, 2011
Gisele Bundchen‘s body made her a millionaire.
Now her brain could make Bundchen the world’s first billionaire supermodel.
The Brazilian bombshell is branding herself so effectively, via licensing agreements and her own lingerie company, that Forbes estimates she could very well be worth more than a billion dollars in the future.
Bundchen has been the top-earning model in the world for seven consecutive years, thanks in part to endorsements for labels including Versace and Dior.
She’s now founded an eco-friendly cosmetics company (Sejaa Pure Skincare) and created Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates.
Forbes estimates her cumulative earnings over the past decade at more than $250 million, even before these recent endeavors. Bundchen and husband Tom Brady also have a number of significant real estate investments.
If it happens, Bundchen would be Brazil’s first female self-made billionaire.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z