Gisele Could Become Billionaire
1:00 pm, June 3rd, 2011
Gisele Bundchen‘s body made her a millionaire.
Now her brain could make Bundchen the world’s first billionaire supermodel.
The Brazilian bombshell is branding herself so effectively, via licensing agreements and her own lingerie company, that Forbes estimates she could very well be worth more than a billion dollars in the future.
Bundchen has been the top-earning model in the world for seven consecutive years, thanks in part to endorsements for labels including Versace and Dior.
She’s now founded an eco-friendly cosmetics company (Sejaa Pure Skincare) and created Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates.
Forbes estimates her cumulative earnings over the past decade at more than $250 million, even before these recent endeavors. Bundchen and husband Tom Brady also have a number of significant real estate investments.
If it happens, Bundchen would be Brazil’s first female self-made billionaire.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?