Gisele Could Become Billionaire
1:00 pm, June 3rd, 2011
Gisele Bundchen‘s body made her a millionaire.
Now her brain could make Bundchen the world’s first billionaire supermodel.
The Brazilian bombshell is branding herself so effectively, via licensing agreements and her own lingerie company, that Forbes estimates she could very well be worth more than a billion dollars in the future.
Bundchen has been the top-earning model in the world for seven consecutive years, thanks in part to endorsements for labels including Versace and Dior.
She’s now founded an eco-friendly cosmetics company (Sejaa Pure Skincare) and created Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates.
Forbes estimates her cumulative earnings over the past decade at more than $250 million, even before these recent endeavors. Bundchen and husband Tom Brady also have a number of significant real estate investments.
If it happens, Bundchen would be Brazil’s first female self-made billionaire.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss