“Girls” Officially Renewed For Season 3
1:49 pm, January 25th, 2013
Get ready for more “Girls.”
The hit HBO series, created by and starring Lena Dunham, has been officially renewed for a third season, it was confirmed on Friday.
Shooting on new episodes will reportedly begin in March, in the studio previously occupied by “30 Rock.”
Earlier this month, both Dunham and the show won Golden Globes.
Are you a “Girls” fan?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?