CLAIM: Ginnifer Goodwin “Pressuring” Josh Dallas to Get Married
2:12 pm, November 14th, 2012
The tabloid explains that while the actress has “been pressuring” her beau to wed, Dallas “is still feeling paralyzed by his poisonous divorce” from Lara Pulver last year.
“Josh believes marriage is just a piece of paper and doesn’t think it’s necessary,” a supposed “pal” of Goodwin’s tells Star.
According to the mag, this is a major problem for Goodwin.
Star writes, “The starlet is none too thrilled, as she’d hoped to be hitched before having children — five of them, to be exact.”
The tab’s source adds that Dallas “promised her that if things are going well next year, then they can work on baby making, which makes her feel a little better.”
Lovely… except that Star doesn’t know what it’s talking about, as it’s demonstrated before with Goodwin.
The couple is not rushing into marriage, babies, or anything else right now.
A rep for Goodwin tells Gossip Cop this is a “totally made up story.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now