CLAIM: Ginnifer Goodwin “Pressuring” Josh Dallas to Get Married
2:12 pm, November 14th, 2012
The tabloid explains that while the actress has “been pressuring” her beau to wed, Dallas “is still feeling paralyzed by his poisonous divorce” from Lara Pulver last year.
“Josh believes marriage is just a piece of paper and doesn’t think it’s necessary,” a supposed “pal” of Goodwin’s tells Star.
According to the mag, this is a major problem for Goodwin.
Star writes, “The starlet is none too thrilled, as she’d hoped to be hitched before having children — five of them, to be exact.”
The tab’s source adds that Dallas “promised her that if things are going well next year, then they can work on baby making, which makes her feel a little better.”
Lovely… except that Star doesn’t know what it’s talking about, as it’s demonstrated before with Goodwin.
The couple is not rushing into marriage, babies, or anything else right now.
A rep for Goodwin tells Gossip Cop this is a “totally made up story.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody