Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Engaged!
9:24 am, October 11th, 2013
The “Once Upon a Time” co-stars are set to marry, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The couple tells us in a statement, “We are so thrilled to announce our engagement and can’t wait to celebrate with our friends and family, including our second family at ‘Once Upon a Time.’”
Dallas proposed to Goodwin in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
No wedding date has been set.
The couple went public with their relationship in 2012.
People was the first to report the engagement news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!