Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Engaged!
9:24 am, October 11th, 2013
The “Once Upon a Time” co-stars are set to marry, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The couple tells us in a statement, “We are so thrilled to announce our engagement and can’t wait to celebrate with our friends and family, including our second family at ‘Once Upon a Time.’”
Dallas proposed to Goodwin in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
No wedding date has been set.
The couple went public with their relationship in 2012.
People was the first to report the engagement news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage