Site not right about Ginnifer Goodwin and Colin Egglesfield
4:57 pm, May 31st, 2010
PopEater reports Egglesfield recently bought Goodwin “a very special gift” for her 32nd birthday, a necklace in the shape of a key, with the word “joy” written on it. Egglesfield embarrassingly told PopEater, “It’s the key to joy.”
He further explained to the site, he “wanted to get her something special,” adding, “She’s a sweetheart … She’s someone I’m really fond of.”
Of course, that was enough for PopEater to wonder, “Hm, sounds like they’re more than just friends.”
Since the “key” to good reporting is fact-checking, Gossip Cop looked into PopEater’s “more than just friends” speculation.
That’s all they are.
A rep for Goodwin confirmed to Gossip Cop that PopEater’s report is “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try