Vanessa Hudgens Undergoes Radical Transformation as Homeless Teen in Gimme Shelter Trailer — WATCH!
9:20 pm, November 26th, 2013TRAILER
Vanessa Hudgens plays a battered homeless teen in Gimme Shelter.
Based on a true story, the upcoming film showcases Hudgens’ character Apple escaping her drug-addicted prostitute mom (Rosario Dawson), seeking help from the wealthy father who abandoned her (Brendan Fraser), and coping with an unexpected pregnancy as she tries to fit into a foster home.
It’s a role unlike Hudgens as ever played before, and as Gossip Cop previously reported, she actually lived in a homeless shelter for two weeks to prepare for the project.
Hudgens debuted the trailer on Facebook on Tuesday, with the movie set to hit theaters January 24.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet