Site deserts reporting for ‘Gilligan’s Island’ story
5:48 pm, July 20th, 2010
Sit right back, and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a miserable site…
That blogs everyday about movies stars, and rarely gets things right…
Today, the professors at Hollyscoop report, “’Gilligan’s Island’ is hitting the big screen. And it has one heck of a cast.”
Get this… Hollyscoop is 0 for 3.
A rep for Rogen tells Gossip Cop, “There is no way he’s doing this film,” and sources close to Beyonce and Cera echoed similar sentiments.
As usual, Hollyscoop’s reporting has as many holes as the S.S. Minnow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting