Site deserts reporting for ‘Gilligan’s Island’ story
5:48 pm, July 20th, 2010
Sit right back, and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a miserable site…
That blogs everyday about movies stars, and rarely gets things right…
Today, the professors at Hollyscoop report, “’Gilligan’s Island’ is hitting the big screen. And it has one heck of a cast.”
Get this… Hollyscoop is 0 for 3.
A rep for Rogen tells Gossip Cop, “There is no way he’s doing this film,” and sources close to Beyonce and Cera echoed similar sentiments.
As usual, Hollyscoop’s reporting has as many holes as the S.S. Minnow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting