Shocking Double Elimination on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars
9:00 pm, November 13th, 2012
“Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” held its second double elimination of the season on Tuesday — and the results were nothing short of game-changing.
Two shocking pairs were booted based on the judges’ scores and the viewers’ votes for the last two weeks.
So, which dancers were surprisingly sent home?
It was bittersweet news for the Chmerkovskiy family, with the pro dancer’s elimination meaning that his brother Val and partner Kelly Monaco were saved.
What do you think of tonight’s double elimination, and does this change who you are rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court