Shocking Double Elimination on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars
9:00 pm, November 13th, 2012
“Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” held its second double elimination of the season on Tuesday — and the results were nothing short of game-changing.
Two shocking pairs were booted based on the judges’ scores and the viewers’ votes for the last two weeks.
So, which dancers were surprisingly sent home?
It was bittersweet news for the Chmerkovskiy family, with the pro dancer’s elimination meaning that his brother Val and partner Kelly Monaco were saved.
What do you think of tonight’s double elimination, and does this change who you are rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss