Shocking Double Elimination on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars
9:00 pm, November 13th, 2012
“Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” held its second double elimination of the season on Tuesday — and the results were nothing short of game-changing.
Two shocking pairs were booted based on the judges’ scores and the viewers’ votes for the last two weeks.
So, which dancers were surprisingly sent home?
It was bittersweet news for the Chmerkovskiy family, with the pro dancer’s elimination meaning that his brother Val and partner Kelly Monaco were saved.
What do you think of tonight’s double elimination, and does this change who you are rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting