Shocking Double Elimination on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars
9:00 pm, November 13th, 2012
“Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” held its second double elimination of the season on Tuesday — and the results were nothing short of game-changing.
Two shocking pairs were booted based on the judges’ scores and the viewers’ votes for the last two weeks.
So, which dancers were surprisingly sent home?
It was bittersweet news for the Chmerkovskiy family, with the pro dancer’s elimination meaning that his brother Val and partner Kelly Monaco were saved.
What do you think of tonight’s double elimination, and does this change who you are rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?