Gia Allemand Honored in Bachelor Tribute
1:42 pm, January 6th, 2014VIDEO
Gia Allemand was honored with a touching tribute on Sunday’s “The Bachelor” special.
Although most of the episode served as a “Countdown to Juan Pablo,” whose journey officially kicks off on Monday’s premiere, a segment was solely dedicated to remembering Allemand.
As Gossip Cop reported, “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor Pad” contestant committed suicide last August.
In the clips, Allemand’s “Bachelor” friends recall her jubilant personality, her infectious laugh, and her kind and open heart.
Allemand’s mother is also featured, and archive footage shows the reality star poignantly revealing how she hoped the world would remember her.
Check out the emotional videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!