Gia Allemand Honored in Bachelor Tribute
1:42 pm, January 6th, 2014VIDEO
Gia Allemand was honored with a touching tribute on Sunday’s “The Bachelor” special.
Although most of the episode served as a “Countdown to Juan Pablo,” whose journey officially kicks off on Monday’s premiere, a segment was solely dedicated to remembering Allemand.
As Gossip Cop reported, “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor Pad” contestant committed suicide last August.
In the clips, Allemand’s “Bachelor” friends recall her jubilant personality, her infectious laugh, and her kind and open heart.
Allemand’s mother is also featured, and archive footage shows the reality star poignantly revealing how she hoped the world would remember her.
Check out the emotional videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank