Gia Allemand Dead at 29: The Bachelor Star Died After Medical Emergency
2:56 pm, August 14th, 2013
Gia Allemand, who appeared on “The Bachelor,” has died following a “serious medical emergency” that led to her hospitalization on Monday.
She was 29.
The cause of death is said to be the result of an attempted suicide.
Allemand was rushed to a New Orleans hospital on Monday, although details about her emergency were not initially revealed.
She appeared on Season 14 of “The Bachelor,” which featured Jake Pavelka.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?