Gia Allemand Dead at 29: The Bachelor Star Died After Medical Emergency
2:56 pm, August 14th, 2013
Gia Allemand, who appeared on “The Bachelor,” has died following a “serious medical emergency” that led to her hospitalization on Monday.
She was 29.
The cause of death is said to be the result of an attempted suicide.
Allemand was rushed to a New Orleans hospital on Monday, although details about her emergency were not initially revealed.
She appeared on Season 14 of “The Bachelor,” which featured Jake Pavelka.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank