G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blasts Away Box Office Competition for #1 Spot
9:28 am, March 31st, 2013BOX OFFICE
G.I. Joe: Retaliation blasted the box office competition, with the movie — starring The Rock, Channing Tatum, and Bruce Willis — earning $41.2 million for the holiday weekend.
That was more than enough to put the action sequel ahead of last week’s champ The Croods, which came in second with $26.5 million.
The new Tyler Perry production Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor nabbed third with $22.3 million.
White House takeover thriller Olympus Has Fallen and Oz the Great and Powerful came in fourth and fifth places with $14 million and $11.6 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were The Host ($11 million), Halle Berry’s The Call ($4.8 million), Tina Fey’s Admission ($3.3 million), Spring Breakers ($2.8 million), and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone ($1.3 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks