Gerard Butler Leaves Rehab
8:32 am, February 24th, 2012
Gerard Butler has just finished a rehab stint, Gossip Cop confirms.
“Gerard has completed a successful course of treatment and has returned home in good health,” his rep tells us in a statement.
The actor was reportedly treated for prescription drug abuse while at the Betty Ford Center.
Butler is said to have struggled with pain management for several years, an issue that was exacerbated when he was hurt and hospitalized while filming the surfing movie Of Men and Mavericks last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting