CLAIM: Gerard Butler Thinks Jessica Biel is “The One That Got Away”
5:20 pm, November 10th, 2012
“When Gerard Butler’s new movie Playing for Keeps is released nationwide next month, it will be a bittersweet experience for the buff Scottish actor,” begins a piece by RadarOnline.
“That’s because Butler dated his co-star Jessica Biel but now regrets the way he treated her and considers Jessica the ‘one that got away,’” explains the webloid.
RadarOnline claims Butler “was scared off by Jessica wanting something more serious when they filmed the romantic comedy, so he bolted — a decision he now regrets.”
Adds a so-called “source” for the site, “Gerard doesn’t have many regrets but not treating Jessica with the respect she deserved while they dated is one of them.”
“He genuinely believes she was the one that got away,” continues RadarOnline’s “source.”
And while Butler supposedly believes Biel’s new husband Justin Timberlake is “the love of her life,” the insider alleges that “he still thinks he missed out.”
“He just wasn’t man enough to admit the feelings he had for her at the time,” says the site’s “source.”
The notion that he’s been left heartbroken by Biel’s marriage and his supposed missed opportunity is ridiculous — and untrue.
A rep for Butler tells Gossip Cop that RadarOnline’s story is “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court