CLAIM: Gerard Butler Thinks Jessica Biel is “The One That Got Away”
5:20 pm, November 10th, 2012
“When Gerard Butler’s new movie Playing for Keeps is released nationwide next month, it will be a bittersweet experience for the buff Scottish actor,” begins a piece by RadarOnline.
“That’s because Butler dated his co-star Jessica Biel but now regrets the way he treated her and considers Jessica the ‘one that got away,’” explains the webloid.
RadarOnline claims Butler “was scared off by Jessica wanting something more serious when they filmed the romantic comedy, so he bolted — a decision he now regrets.”
Adds a so-called “source” for the site, “Gerard doesn’t have many regrets but not treating Jessica with the respect she deserved while they dated is one of them.”
“He genuinely believes she was the one that got away,” continues RadarOnline’s “source.”
And while Butler supposedly believes Biel’s new husband Justin Timberlake is “the love of her life,” the insider alleges that “he still thinks he missed out.”
“He just wasn’t man enough to admit the feelings he had for her at the time,” says the site’s “source.”
The notion that he’s been left heartbroken by Biel’s marriage and his supposed missed opportunity is ridiculous — and untrue.
A rep for Butler tells Gossip Cop that RadarOnline’s story is “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting