CLAIM: Gerard Butler Had Sex in Porta-Potty at Coachella
1:40 pm, April 17th, 2012
Perez Hilton claims Gerard Butler had sex with a woman in a Porta-Potty at Coachella over the weekend.
Picking up on a report from the New York Post, the careless blogger writes, “Gerard Butler apparently stayed sober this weekend while attending the music and arts festival in Indio, CA, but that didn’t stop him from getting his manwhore on in a big way.”
Perez says that “witnesses at the A/X Armani Exchange and T-Mobile Neon Carnival on Saturday saw him dirty dancing with a mystery brunette, whom he later took for some ALONE TIME… in one of the Port-a-Potties!”
He concludes, “He had to have been wasted — to tolerates [sic] the smell in there alone!”
And that’s not the end of Perez’s commentary.
He adds, “Is there any girl alive who would be proud of the fact that she did it with a celebrity in an enclosed space on a festival campground where the masses have been defecating — and LORD KNOWS WHAT ELSE — all weekend?!”
“Barf, BARF, AND BARF!!!” squeals Perez.
While the blogger is really great at offering his opinion on various topics, there’s one thing he tends to struggle with: READING.
The original New York Post article, from which he stole the info, states, “Our spy watched Butler accompany his dance partner to the Porta-Potties before they returned to the carnival-themed bash.”
And that’s literally all the actual report says about Butler, the woman and the Porta-Potty.
There’s absolutely nothing in the Post’s piece about a supposed hookup in the bathroom facilities.
Apparently, Perez thinks the word “accompany” means “to fornicate with.”
In any case, a source close to Butler tells Gossip Cop the Porta-Potty sex tale is “absurd.”
As usual, Perez’s reporting stinks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting