MAG: Gerard Butler & Jessica Biel Have “Continued” Romance After Filming
10:00 am, September 16th, 2011
“Love Is In The Air,” reads the headline of a Star magazine piece that claims “rumors of Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel hooking up as they filmed their new rom-com, Playing the Field, seem to be true.”
According to what sounds like a fabricated quote from a so-called “insider,” Biel and Butler “were often together once the cameras stopped — sometimes sharing a meal and acting quite romantic.”
(Yeah, no one really talks that way.)
Anyway, the tabloid reports it’s still on between the two co-stars, quoting its “source” as saying, “The two have definitely continued their ‘friendship’ well past filming.”
Two things are important to note here.
One, it was Star that reported back in June how “Jessica would never get into a real relationship with a playboy like Gerard,” and is only hanging out with him to “make Justin [Timberlake] jealous.”
A source close to Butler told Gossip Cop they were “simply friends working on a film together,” and a Biel confidante reiterated, “She is not dating Gerry… There is no romance.”
Actually, the only thing in the air is the smell of Star’s bad reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet