Gerard Butler’s Mom Pressing Him to Propose to Madalina Ghenea, Says Tabloid
9:19 am, April 18th, 2013
“Gerard Butler’s mom is tired of waiting for more grandchildren and telling her love-’em-and-leave-’em son to quit fooling around and propose to his girlfriend of a year, Romanian-born model Madalina Ghenea,” claims the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, Margaret Butler is desperate for Gerard to “give her another baby to spoil.”
“Gerard took Madalina home to Scotland to meet his mother over Christmas,” says a so-called “insider” for the Enquirer. “Margaret feels she’s a sweet, down-to-earth girl, who makes her son very happy. She doesn’t understand the marriage hold-up.”
The Enquirer source adds, “Gerard’s mom knows her son is famous for loving and leaving [women]. But his family hopes he’ll be popping the big question to Madalina any day now.”
While we’re sure Margaret would love to see Gerard start a family in the future, the notion that she’s pressing him to propose to Ghenea immediately is just the latest sensationalism about the actor to come from the supermarket tab.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there’s “zero truth” to the Enquirer story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents