Jennifer Aniston’s Gerard Butler Movie “Diss” Dismissed
2:47 pm, July 30th, 2010
“Jen Disses Gerard,” proclaims Star magazine, which claims Aniston “declined” Butler’s request that she play the leading lady in Consent to Kill, his upcoming thriller.
The pair worked together in The Bounty Hunter, sparking months of (wrong) romance rumors. Now Star is trying to make it seem like Aniston personally rejected Butler’s movie offer.
“Jen was flattered but said ‘no thanks,’” says an “insider” for the tab. “Bounty Hunter didn’t exactly set her career on fire.”
Star isn’t exactly “on fire” with its reporting, either. A rep for Butler tells Gossip Cop the report is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Miranda Kerr Shows Her Sexy Curves
- Top 5 Reasons to Love Lorde