George Zimmerman Detained By Cops After Domestic Dispute With Estranged Wife
3:05 pm, September 9th, 2013
George Zimmerman was taken into police custody on Monday after a domestic dispute.
According to law enforcement, Zimmerman had an “altercation” with estranged wife Shellie, who recently filed for divorce, as well as with her father.
Shellie called 911 and initially claimed Zimmerman threateningly put his hand on his gun, and that she and her dad were afraid “he’s gonna shoot us.”
She added that he “punched my dad in the nose” and “smashed” her iPad.
“I don’t know he’s capable of,” said Shellie.
Later, however, Shellie said she did not actually see his gun.
She and her dad also declined to press charges.
Because of Shellie’s turnaround, Zimmerman will not be arrested, say the police.
As you’ll recall, Zimmerman’s trial and acquittal on charges relating to the shooting death of Trayvon Martin riveted the country for much of the summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend