George Michael Gets Emotional: Pneumonia Almost Killed Me (VIDEO)
1:19 pm, December 23rd, 2011VIDEO
George Michael revealed that he’s spent the last few weeks in a life-and-death battle with pneumonia during an emotional statement to reporters outside his home in London on Friday.
The recording artist choked up as he described his ordeal as “by far, the worst month of my life.”
He said doctors at a Vienna hospital spent three weeks “keeping me alive.”
“I spent the last ten days since I woke up literally thanking people for saving my life,” remarked a very emotional Michael.
“I’m incredibly fortunate to be here,” said the pop star. “If I wasn’t spiritual enough [before the illness], then I certainly am now.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?