George Michael Hospitalized in Vienna
5:22 pm, November 23rd, 2011
George Michael is in a hospital tonight in Vienna, his publicist confirms.
The rep said in a statement that the singer was “diagnosed with pneumonia and he is currently receiving treatment.”
His upcoming performances in Vienna, Strasbourg, France, and Cardiff, Wales, have been postponed, and will be rescheduled.
On Monday, just two hours before he was slated to perform, Michael canceled a concert in Vienna.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!