George Lopez Victim of Latest Death Hoax
10:28 am, February 4th, 2012
George Lopez appears to be today’s Twitter death hoax victim.
The comedian is just the latest celebrity to be “killed” by a prank in which Twitter users get “RIP [Celebrity Name]” to trend.
It is 100% false.
Lopez is alive and well.
Drake was victimized by similar tactics on Friday night.
Earlier this week, it was Soulja Boy’s turn.
Meanwhile, a totally fabricated rumor about Eddie Murphy “dying” in an accident was revived by rapper Joe Budden on Friday when he tweeted, “RIP Eddie Murphy.”
That, too, led to a frenzy of panic and speculation on Twitter.
Hopefully, this tiresome and unfunny trend is on the downward slope.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z