George Lopez Victim of Latest Death Hoax
10:28 am, February 4th, 2012
George Lopez appears to be today’s Twitter death hoax victim.
The comedian is just the latest celebrity to be “killed” by a prank in which Twitter users get “RIP [Celebrity Name]” to trend.
It is 100% false.
Lopez is alive and well.
Drake was victimized by similar tactics on Friday night.
Earlier this week, it was Soulja Boy’s turn.
Meanwhile, a totally fabricated rumor about Eddie Murphy “dying” in an accident was revived by rapper Joe Budden on Friday when he tweeted, “RIP Eddie Murphy.”
That, too, led to a frenzy of panic and speculation on Twitter.
Hopefully, this tiresome and unfunny trend is on the downward slope.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted