WATCH: Justin Bieber Dissed by Fellow “Sock Man” George H.W. Bush
9:34 am, June 12th, 2012VIDEO
The conversation naturally turned to flashy socks… and Justin Bieber.
It turns out President Bush is a ”sock man.”
“I like a colorful sock,” he tells Hager, showing off the relatively “modest pair” he wore to the interview.
Hager then points out that people have been comparing Bush’s socks to Bieber’s.
“Bieb… is he a sock man?” wonders the former President. “I don’t know much about the Bieber.”
When Hager asks if her grandfather knows Bieber’s music and sings a few notes of “Baby,” the elder Bush is unimpressed.
Bush responds, “Is that his song? I don’t think I’d like it.”
Maybe he’s more of a One Direction guy?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre