George H.W. Bush Released from Intensive Care Unit
5:02 pm, December 29th, 2012
George H.W. Bush was moved out of the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital on Saturday, as his condition improves following what had been described as a “stubborn fever.”
The 41st President of the United States, who was initially hospitalized with bronchitis and related respiratory ailments last month, had been admitted to the ICU last weekend.
Fortunately, the 88-year-old got better in recent days.
“President Bush’s condition has improved, so he has been moved today from the intensive care unit to a regular patient room at The Methodist Hospital to continue his recovery,” said his office in a statement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank