George H.W. Bush Released from Intensive Care Unit
5:02 pm, December 29th, 2012
George H.W. Bush was moved out of the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital on Saturday, as his condition improves following what had been described as a “stubborn fever.”
The 41st President of the United States, who was initially hospitalized with bronchitis and related respiratory ailments last month, had been admitted to the ICU last weekend.
Fortunately, the 88-year-old got better in recent days.
“President Bush’s condition has improved, so he has been moved today from the intensive care unit to a regular patient room at The Methodist Hospital to continue his recovery,” said his office in a statement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?