Outlets Wrongly Exchange George Clooney Wedding Info
2:11 pm, July 16th, 2010
Italian magazine Chi claims Clooney plans to wed girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in that country on July 29.
Now the story is being picked up by outlets like the Daily Mail, which mentions it casually towards the end of an article about the actor’s participation in a fraud trial.
It reprints Chi‘s claims that “an ornate gazebo was being built in the grounds of [Clooney's] home villa Oleandra on the shores of Lake Como,” and that “dozens of Hollywood stars were expected at the ceremony.”
So word of a July 29 marriage for Clooney and Canalis is starting to spread — but the rumor is 100% false.
A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop wedding talk is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves