George Clooney Used Psychic to Talk to Dead Pig? Hogwash!
9:30 pm, June 24th, 2009
Although George Clooney had a sincere affection for his nearly 300-pound pig Max, who died in 2006, don’t be so quick to believe a story about how he tried to communicate with the deceased swine through a psychic. The pig tale, first reported by ContactMusic.com, has the “O Brother, Where Art Thou?’ star telling a friend that the medium said, “Max had a great life… He is very happy in spirit and still hangs out with [Clooney] sometimes.”
Clooney, who had Max for 18 years, used to ham it up in interviews about how his potbellied pal was the longest relationship he ever had. Nevertheless, he told People after the pig’s passing that he wouldn’t get another hog. “I think Max covered all my pig needs,” said the Oscar winner.
GossipCop wants to know: do you think this is trough or false?
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics