George Clooney Used Psychic to Talk to Dead Pig? Hogwash!
9:30 pm, June 24th, 2009
Although George Clooney had a sincere affection for his nearly 300-pound pig Max, who died in 2006, don’t be so quick to believe a story about how he tried to communicate with the deceased swine through a psychic. The pig tale, first reported by ContactMusic.com, has the “O Brother, Where Art Thou?’ star telling a friend that the medium said, “Max had a great life… He is very happy in spirit and still hangs out with [Clooney] sometimes.”
Clooney, who had Max for 18 years, used to ham it up in interviews about how his potbellied pal was the longest relationship he ever had. Nevertheless, he told People after the pig’s passing that he wouldn’t get another hog. “I think Max covered all my pig needs,” said the Oscar winner.
GossipCop wants to know: do you think this is trough or false?
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles