George Clooney and Girlfriend to Strip Down in Underwear Ad?
5:18 pm, February 17th, 2011
The National Enquirer reports that Canalis asked Clooney to pose alongside her in a new Roberto Cavalli underwear ad.
According to the tabloid, Cavalli execs came up with the idea of having Clooney rock “tighty-whities” in a new his-and-her ad after Canalis’ recent spread for the brand generated a huge response.
The Italian model is said to have “shivered in excitement” when the design house approached her with the idea, and “immediately tried to sell Loverboy on letting it all – or some of it, anyway – hang out.”
Unfortunately, however, the Oscar winner was not feeling the idea, says the Enquirer.
Clooney “admitted he was flattered,” reports the mag, “but turned the offer down flat, saying it’s just NOT the image he wants to convey.”
A rep for the star tells Gossip Cop the story is blatantly “not true.”
Once again, the Enquirer has been exposed.
Click on to PHOTO of Elisabetta’s sexy underwear ad!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin