George Clooney and Girlfriend to Strip Down in Underwear Ad?
5:18 pm, February 17th, 2011
The National Enquirer reports that Canalis asked Clooney to pose alongside her in a new Roberto Cavalli underwear ad.
According to the tabloid, Cavalli execs came up with the idea of having Clooney rock “tighty-whities” in a new his-and-her ad after Canalis’ recent spread for the brand generated a huge response.
The Italian model is said to have “shivered in excitement” when the design house approached her with the idea, and “immediately tried to sell Loverboy on letting it all – or some of it, anyway – hang out.”
Unfortunately, however, the Oscar winner was not feeling the idea, says the Enquirer.
Clooney “admitted he was flattered,” reports the mag, “but turned the offer down flat, saying it’s just NOT the image he wants to convey.”
A rep for the star tells Gossip Cop the story is blatantly “not true.”
Once again, the Enquirer has been exposed.
Click on to PHOTO of Elisabetta’s sexy underwear ad!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting