George Clooney Rep Slams Stacy Keibler “Split” Story: It’s A “Total Fabrication”
10:03 pm, September 11th, 2012
According to the British tab, while the actor “appeared to be finally settling down,” Keibler “is now telling friends: It’s over.”
Why the supposed split?
The paper alleges it’s because “notoriously commitment-shy Clooney has got cold feet again about settling down.”
The Sun quotes a so-called “pal of Stacy’s” as saying the TV host “hoped they would be together long-term,” but “George wants to be on his own again.”
“It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents,” the “source” adds, claiming, “But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her.”
The Sun even goes on to allege that “a statement is expected any day announcing the pair have split amicably.”
Well, here’s the statement.
A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop, “A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true,” adding that the article is a “total fabrication designed to sell newspapers.”
And there you have it!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss