George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near,” Claims Us Weekly
3:15 pm, March 6th, 2013
“The party’s almost over for George Clooney and Stacy Keibler,” begins a piece from Us Weekly, which says “multiple sources” tell the mag the pair “have been butting heads during the last several months,” and “their relationship has run its course.”
One of these supposed “sources” says, “They have little in common,” explaining, “She likes to go out and have fun. She’s been feeling the age difference.”
The tabloid, which once ran a story alleging Clooney hated Angelina Jolie even though the actor himself told the outlet there was “not one word of truth in it,” further claims Keibler is “dreading another secluded summer at Clooney’s villa on Lake Como [Italy].”
Yes, it sounds simply dreadful there, what with the mansion, boats, beautiful scenery and all.
The mag says that adding to the couple’s supposed tension is the fact that “Clooney’s friends don’t blend well with Keibler’s crew.”
Another “source” tells the tab that “George’s friends resented that Stacy brought along several pals” to the movie star’s Oscars party at Craig’s in West Hollywood, because “George felt it was his night.”
Uh… it was a huge party with tons of different stars.
Anyhow, the “insider” concludes, “The end is near. It’s a matter of time.”
If things are so terrible between Clooney and Keibler, then why would he even bring her to the Oscars in the first place?
And why wouldn’t they just break up now? What are they supposedly waiting for?
Like a few other of the mag’s previous Clooney tales, this one is totally UNTRUE.
A rep for Clooney slammed the report to Gossip Cop, asking us, “Who makes up this s**t?”
And a Keibler pal similarly tells us the story is “100% false,” adding that the TV personality is currently “trying to plan a trip to Germany” to visit Clooney, whose filming The Monuments Men in the country.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair