George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?
3:43 pm, July 18th, 2012
According to Star, Clooney’s mom wants him to “get hitched” to Keibler, and the actor “also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.”
The mag notes that the couple’s families hung out in Lake Como, Italy last weekend, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying that the trip was “the final step before George and Stacy get married.”
The alleged friend adds that Clooney’s parents “adore” Keibler, and goes on to claim that his mom Nina “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy — and have babies!”
“He’s looking to settle down, and he wants to marry Stacy,” says the purported insider.
So, when should we expect to hear wedding bells?
Don’t hold your breath.
Clooney — who was married once before — has on numerous occasions stated strongly that he will never wed again.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress