George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?
3:43 pm, July 18th, 2012
According to Star, Clooney’s mom wants him to “get hitched” to Keibler, and the actor “also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.”
The mag notes that the couple’s families hung out in Lake Como, Italy last weekend, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying that the trip was “the final step before George and Stacy get married.”
The alleged friend adds that Clooney’s parents “adore” Keibler, and goes on to claim that his mom Nina “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy — and have babies!”
“He’s looking to settle down, and he wants to marry Stacy,” says the purported insider.
So, when should we expect to hear wedding bells?
Don’t hold your breath.
Clooney — who was married once before — has on numerous occasions stated strongly that he will never wed again.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- The Best of Paul Walker
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship