George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?
3:43 pm, July 18th, 2012
According to Star, Clooney’s mom wants him to “get hitched” to Keibler, and the actor “also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.”
The mag notes that the couple’s families hung out in Lake Como, Italy last weekend, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying that the trip was “the final step before George and Stacy get married.”
The alleged friend adds that Clooney’s parents “adore” Keibler, and goes on to claim that his mom Nina “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy — and have babies!”
“He’s looking to settle down, and he wants to marry Stacy,” says the purported insider.
So, when should we expect to hear wedding bells?
Don’t hold your breath.
Clooney — who was married once before — has on numerous occasions stated strongly that he will never wed again.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down