George Clooney Banned Stacy Keibler From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
1:15 pm, August 22nd, 2012
According to an alleged “DWTS insider” for the mag, “She wanted to return to the show — but George nixed the idea. He said no.”
The tabloid says Clooney “is still nettled that producers cast his ex, Elisabetta Canalis, last year.”
“The only reason she was on was because she had dated George,” explains the supposed source, adding, “He thought it was a cheap publicity stunt, and he’s holding a grudge about it.”
That’s funny, because a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place.
Our insider says, “Her other projects did not allow for her to shoot the show.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank