George Clooney Banned Stacy Keibler From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
1:15 pm, August 22nd, 2012
According to an alleged “DWTS insider” for the mag, “She wanted to return to the show — but George nixed the idea. He said no.”
The tabloid says Clooney “is still nettled that producers cast his ex, Elisabetta Canalis, last year.”
“The only reason she was on was because she had dated George,” explains the supposed source, adding, “He thought it was a cheap publicity stunt, and he’s holding a grudge about it.”
That’s funny, because a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place.
Our insider says, “Her other projects did not allow for her to shoot the show.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?