George Clooney Banned Stacy Keibler From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
1:15 pm, August 22nd, 2012
According to an alleged “DWTS insider” for the mag, “She wanted to return to the show — but George nixed the idea. He said no.”
The tabloid says Clooney “is still nettled that producers cast his ex, Elisabetta Canalis, last year.”
“The only reason she was on was because she had dated George,” explains the supposed source, adding, “He thought it was a cheap publicity stunt, and he’s holding a grudge about it.”
That’s funny, because a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place.
Our insider says, “Her other projects did not allow for her to shoot the show.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos