George Clooney and Sandra Bullock More Than Co-Stars?
3:18 pm, June 15th, 2011
The mag says Clooney’s romance with Elisabetta Canalis “has dramatically cooled,” and that he and Bullock have grown close over their mutual “love woes.”
Although the actors have been pals for years, there’s now “a spark between them,” says the tab, leading Canalis to become increasingly “fearful of losing George” to Bullock.
There’s just one MAJOR problem with this story.
Clooney and Canalis are still together, and jetted off to Milan last week after Clooney wrapped filming on Gravity.
In any case, there’s nothing romantic going on between Clooney and Bullock.
A source assures Gossip Cop the co-stars are just friends.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet