George Clooney and Sandra Bullock More Than Co-Stars?
3:18 pm, June 15th, 2011
The mag says Clooney’s romance with Elisabetta Canalis “has dramatically cooled,” and that he and Bullock have grown close over their mutual “love woes.”
Although the actors have been pals for years, there’s now “a spark between them,” says the tab, leading Canalis to become increasingly “fearful of losing George” to Bullock.
There’s just one MAJOR problem with this story.
Clooney and Canalis are still together, and jetted off to Milan last week after Clooney wrapped filming on Gravity.
In any case, there’s nothing romantic going on between Clooney and Bullock.
A source assures Gossip Cop the co-stars are just friends.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man