George Clooney and Sandra Bullock More Than Co-Stars?
3:18 pm, June 15th, 2011
The mag says Clooney’s romance with Elisabetta Canalis “has dramatically cooled,” and that he and Bullock have grown close over their mutual “love woes.”
Although the actors have been pals for years, there’s now “a spark between them,” says the tab, leading Canalis to become increasingly “fearful of losing George” to Bullock.
There’s just one MAJOR problem with this story.
Clooney and Canalis are still together, and jetted off to Milan last week after Clooney wrapped filming on Gravity.
In any case, there’s nothing romantic going on between Clooney and Bullock.
A source assures Gossip Cop the co-stars are just friends.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit