CLAIM: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Bound for Romance
1:23 pm, July 7th, 2011
“Love Blossoms” for George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, reports the National Enquirer, which claims the longtime pals’ platonic bond “could change into something more serious since they began filming the sci-fi thriller Gravity.”
The mag says Clooney and Bullock “have flirted with romance for years,” and now that they’re finally both single, “they seem primed for a passionate love affair.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tab, the co-stars have “developed an intimate bond over dinners in each other’s dressing rooms and long talks about what they want out of life.”
“A full-blown romance is the next step,” adds the supposed “source.”
Actually, it’s not.
As Gossip Cop previously confirmed, Clooney and Bullock are just friends.
And a rep for Clooney reiterates this fact, telling us the tab’s story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand