George Clooney Tells Gossip Cop That Supposed Prank War with Brad Pitt is Not True
7:05 pm, September 29th, 2010
But Life & Style got a little carried away describing an intense practical joke war between the A-list buddies.
The magazine claims that Pitt offered $1,000 to get someone to urinate in the vents of Clooney’s car, and that Clooney made a $5,000 cash offer in exchange for pepper-spraying Pitt’s car and painting it orange.
But the wackiest part of the story concerns the two buddies paying for some nighttime companionship.
“Brad and George track each other down on their individual sets and send an endless stream of male escorts to each other’s hotel rooms,” an “insider” tells the tabloid.
This latest gag “even made us blush,” admits Life & Style.
We should hope so.
Because it never happened.
In fact, Clooney tells Gossip Cop — via his spokesman — that “not one of those pranks is true.”
As is often the case, Life & Style pulls the biggest joke of all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture