George Clooney Tells Gossip Cop That Supposed Prank War with Brad Pitt is Not True
7:05 pm, September 29th, 2010
But Life & Style got a little carried away describing an intense practical joke war between the A-list buddies.
The magazine claims that Pitt offered $1,000 to get someone to urinate in the vents of Clooney’s car, and that Clooney made a $5,000 cash offer in exchange for pepper-spraying Pitt’s car and painting it orange.
But the wackiest part of the story concerns the two buddies paying for some nighttime companionship.
“Brad and George track each other down on their individual sets and send an endless stream of male escorts to each other’s hotel rooms,” an “insider” tells the tabloid.
This latest gag “even made us blush,” admits Life & Style.
We should hope so.
Because it never happened.
In fact, Clooney tells Gossip Cop — via his spokesman — that “not one of those pranks is true.”
As is often the case, Life & Style pulls the biggest joke of all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court