George Clooney Picks Up Stranger’s Tab at Berlin Restaurant
4:57 pm, January 28th, 2013
Fearing that his party had been too loud while dining at the Grill Royal restaurant in Berlin, the actor reportedly picked up the approximately $120 bill for a nearby table.
The German patron told Bild newspaper that when he went to pay his check, his waiter informed him that Clooney had already covered the tab because he worried his party had disturbed the man.
However, the man said that rather than being too boisterous, Clooney and his friends had “behaved in a very cultivated manner,” and he was “stunned” the movie star had felt the need to pay his check.
It wasn’t until he left the restaurant that the patron realized who Clooney was.
Clooney is currently preparing to film his upcoming movie The Monuments Men in Potsdam.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs