George Clooney Picks Up Stranger’s Tab at Berlin Restaurant
4:57 pm, January 28th, 2013
Fearing that his party had been too loud while dining at the Grill Royal restaurant in Berlin, the actor reportedly picked up the approximately $120 bill for a nearby table.
The German patron told Bild newspaper that when he went to pay his check, his waiter informed him that Clooney had already covered the tab because he worried his party had disturbed the man.
However, the man said that rather than being too boisterous, Clooney and his friends had “behaved in a very cultivated manner,” and he was “stunned” the movie star had felt the need to pay his check.
It wasn’t until he left the restaurant that the patron realized who Clooney was.
Clooney is currently preparing to film his upcoming movie The Monuments Men in Potsdam.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired