CLAIM: George Clooney to Marry Stacy Keibler Under Pressure From Mom
10:50 am, July 28th, 2012
The tabloid claims Clooney is “said to be bowing under the pressure from the one woman who can still tell him what to do — his mother.”
A “source” for the Enquirer says Nina Clooney “engineered” the recent Lake Como, Italy getaway where the couple’s families spent time together.
“It was a big breakthrough for Stacy to spend quality time with George’s parents,” explains the mag’s source, adding, “Nina knows how George feels about marriage, but she thinks Stacy’s the right girl for her son and she’s determined to help him see sense.”
The Enquirer source says Keibler’s parents were on hand because “it was almost like George wanted to see how everyone got along before he popped the question.”
So is Clooney set to make Keibler his bride, all because of his mom’s pressure?
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the Lake Como family meet-up was bound to get tabloids talking, but chatter about an engagement is just empty speculation.
It’s “not true,” a Clooney rep tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012