CLAIM: Brad Pitt Has “Convinced” George Clooney to Marry Stacy Keibler
1:52 pm, April 25th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “Pitt has convinced George Clooney to take his own walk down the aisle.”
Star claims that following Pitt’s engagement to Angelina Jolie, “Brad was gushing with excitement, and it ended up being a bit contagious for George… so now he’s decided to bite the bullet and propose to Stacy [Keibler], as well.”
So, marriage is “contagious” like, say, Chicken Pox?
Regardless, where and when will these supposed nuptials take place?
Star says this summer Clooney will “marry Stacy at his home on Lake Como, in Italy.”
Clooney and Keibler are NOT getting married this summer, no matter how much “gushing” there was on Pitt’s part — or fabricating from Star, an insider tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hilarious Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota