CLAIM: Brad Pitt Has “Convinced” George Clooney to Marry Stacy Keibler
1:52 pm, April 25th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “Pitt has convinced George Clooney to take his own walk down the aisle.”
Star claims that following Pitt’s engagement to Angelina Jolie, “Brad was gushing with excitement, and it ended up being a bit contagious for George… so now he’s decided to bite the bullet and propose to Stacy [Keibler], as well.”
So, marriage is “contagious” like, say, Chicken Pox?
Regardless, where and when will these supposed nuptials take place?
Star says this summer Clooney will “marry Stacy at his home on Lake Como, in Italy.”
Clooney and Keibler are NOT getting married this summer, no matter how much “gushing” there was on Pitt’s part — or fabricating from Star, an insider tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents