CLAIM: George Clooney Hates Leonardo DiCaprio
3:49 pm, February 12th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
According to the magazine, “the two have become rivals.”
“George thinks Leo is an arrogant punk who talks trash and surrounds himself with a bunch of brown-nosing toadies,” a so-called “insider” tells the Enquirer, using language that’s as phony as its story.
The tab’s source continues, “Their feud has been going on for years, but it’s really heated up as Leo is about to unseat George as the new King of Hollywood.”
Um, what triggered this alleged “feud”?
Well, the Enquirer says “the two have been at odds” since DiCaprio dropped out of Clooney’s The Ides of March back in 2011, and that their supposed spat “intensified” when Clooney dissed the younger actor in a magazine interview.
Except that was a rather light-hearted jab about basketball, not Hollywood supremacy.
But the Enquirer wants some Oscar season bad blood.
“It seems like everyone in show business is rooting for Leo to win Best Actor, except George,” some “source” tells the tabloid. “He wants to see Leo fall on his ass.”
A rep for Clooney tells us the entire story is 100 percent bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents