CLAIM: George Clooney “Doesn’t Like” Angelina Jolie and Finds Her “Boring”
12:35 pm, January 17th, 2012
The magazine reports that the Golden Globe winner “thinks Angelina is boring and not great company.”
What’s more, says Us, “He does not like to spend time with her,” and prefers hanging alone with Jolie’s partner, Brad Pitt.
Clooney’s response to the reporting, obtained by Gossip Cop, is quite direct.
He says the mag’s story was made ”from whole cloth with not one word of truth in it.”
The publication has been wrong about Clooney in the past, and it looks like the actor is growing weary of the magazine writing about him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Is Kim Kardashian Ripping Off Typhoon Victims?